Saturday, November 06, 2010

I hardly know where to begin! There's been so much going on lately. It's not like I didn't have enough to do...what was I thinking when I agreed to set up a cooking class for Siena's Preschool class at the Young Chef's Academy last month? Well...it's all about Siena & her friends anyway, right? So yeah...I set it all up & they loved it. They got to make Spooky Halloween Houses (Gingerbread houses). I had forgotten my camera so I got to use the owners camera but she hasn't sent me the pictures yet. I did manage to get a shot of Siena with her house once we got home at least.

Her Preschool class's Halloween party was held on Wed. Oct. 27. The kids got to Trick or Treat throughout the church to all the offices. Mark & I didn't arrive until they had already done that but just in time for the party which consisted of lots of good eats & a wonderful Halloween story telling by one of the Moms.
Siena's Mickey Mouse costume was too hot for her to keep on the whole time but I was told that she did wear it around Trick or Treating.

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

No comments: