Sunday, October 15, 2006

FCC Pumpkin Day
























What a beautiful Fall day it was for a Pumpkin Day at Belvedere Plantation! Our FCC group (Families with Children from China) held it's annual Pumpkin Day on Saturday Oct. 14th. Lots of fun for all and especially the kids. Our group met up for a picnic with a weenie roast & surrounded by loads of activities. There was pig racing, barn rope swinging, a corn maze, pumpkin cannon shooting, petting farm, face painting and much more. But my favorite was the hayride to the pumpkin patch. I had never been on one before. I felt like a kid again. I also had my 1st smores. It was pretty good too.
Look at the faces of all the beautiful little Chinese girls that were there. We certainly hope to to bring our daughter to next year's Pumpkin Day. It was hard for us to be there without our Siena but those cute little faces were sweet to see.

No comments: