Sunday, October 01, 2006

A Sunday Stroll in Fredericksburg





A nice summer like Fall day today here in Fredericksburg. We went down to old town today. Had a bite to eat at a tiny little cafe and strolled around. We have lots of Antique Shops here. It's a nice place to just hang around on a day like today. One shop I went into is an Antique & Craft shop that has several dealers. I talked with the owner about selling my hair bows there. I think I might try it. Just don't like the hassle of getting the tax ID but I've done that before when I sold at an Antique Mall. You know Uncle Sam has to get his cut.

Mark took his camera & took a few shots. I still want him to get very proficient with his new camera before we get to China. Thank goodness he is going to take a photography course. I hope Siena's not camera shy.

No comments: