Friday, December 15, 2006

IT'S BEEN 15 MONTHS!!!!!

Yes, that's right. We have been logged into China now for 15 whole months. What more can I say. The wait continues. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but the slim chance of us being in the next batch of Referrals is there. I don't think so but I have a slight hope. But trying not to get my hopes up. It is possible but probably not until the one after this one, which is around the end of January. See I'm talking in circles. My mind is racing in circles even thinking about it all.
Anyway. All the other mothers in the support groups that "have been there done that" are all saying that once that little one is in your arms the wait time all dissappears. Boy, I can't wait to feel that!

I know you all probably want to see the Nursery. Photos should be on the Blog the week after Christmas. The wait is because my dear Aunt Betty was making them and she is coming to visit us that week. She is brining them with her then so stay tuned.

No comments: