Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Best Things In Life Are Free

That's Right! The Best Things In Life Are Free.

I am finally getting kisses from Siena! On Tuesday June 19th, Siena started giving me lip kisses when I asked for them. Of course not every time though. Guess I better not push it. But I'm Very Happy with the new Freebies so far. It truly brings tears to my eyes every time she does it. It's a wonderful feeling for her to give them to me. Mark & I both have been trying for some time to get kisses out of her and unfortunately he is out of town this week. But don't worry he will be back Friday before the Big Birthday Bash.

Is this a face you want to kiss or what?

1 comment:

granola girl said...

Aren't kisses great!!! I get them when I ask but Matt doesn't because of his scratchy beard. But she says Dada ALL the time and I got Mama for like 2 days and now she won't say it anymore.

Enjoy those kisses when you can get them!!!