Friday, June 29, 2007

"My Birthday Party was a real hit. I got a ton of toys and clothes. I even got 2 gift cards and a 20 dollar bill. I am so rich. But most of all I am Rich in Friends & Family. These guys that came to my party were the best. They really know how to show you a good time.
We played games and ate the best cake ever. Daddy made hamburgers and hotdogs. I know...you don't see him in the pictures because he was always behind the camera. Mommy was running crazy getting things together and making sure everyone was having a good time. It was a good thing Aunt Betty came to help out.
My good friend Gracie won the Lady Bug game. She put the dot on the Lady Bug the best. My friend Ben liked to play ball and run. My big girl friend, Taylor was fun to play with too. She was always by my side to help. I was so glad so many people came to my party and I want to Thank them all for coming & giving me the best presents ever! Thanks Everyone! Hope to see you next year."

No comments: