Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Count Down Is On!


That's right. We can't wait until we see everyone in Florida! Yes...even you Aunt Lori! LOL!!!

Seriously, we are all so excited to see Mickey & the Gang, our family & all our good friends in Florida. As you can see I had made Siena a count down chain to vacation. She has had a lot of fun taking off one link a day. This is how it looks now but we've had this chain going on for weeks now. I thought it would be a fun thing to do with Siena & I thought it would give her some sense of time not to mention some sense of waiting. I remember making these for Christmas when I was a kid, many moons ago.

Also, as you can see we finally got back the heart that she made at the Clay studio back in Feb. with her school class. Pretty good art work, don't you think?

No comments: