Sunday, May 10, 2009

I thought this would be a very appropriate picture for today. After we all 3 took a little walk this evening I finally decided to peep in the bird nest that's been in the front door wreath since early Spring. Siena & I saw 4 tiny little blue eggs in it. I think they are Robin's eggs. Can you see the nest in the wreath on the upper left? I knew something must have been up since we hear the mother bird thrashing around on the door when it's all quiet in the house. Luckily they haven't flown in the door yet. But they are never in the nest when we drive up and I see them fly off when we get near the front door from the inside.

On another note, we did make our annual Mother's Day trip this weekend. I'll have to get the pictures up later. It was only for one night but it was nice & relaxing & not a long drive.




No comments: