Wednesday, May 06, 2009

A Mother & Daughter Tea Party

Sunday was our Annual Mother & Daughter Tea with our FCC group. It was a much smaller crowd this time but I think that was due to the weather. We've been having nothing but rainy cool days here lately. None the less Siena & I ventured out. My good friend Chris hosts this event every year & put on a nice party for everyone. Everyone brings a tea party treat to share & she provides all of the crafts for the kids. Siena loved the playdoh table more than anything. There were several crafts for her to make but she only sat still long enough at the craft table to make a Blue Butterfly Wand.
I always like trying to create something special for something like this so I searched the net for another treat this year. I came up with the traditional Scones & Devonshire Clotted Cream. They turned out pretty yummy & most of them were all eaten up. It was a nice day of good food, good company & happy kids.


No comments: