Sunday, June 13, 2010

Catching Up!

I'm going to play a little catch up here & just give you some highlights of all that's been going on since Mother's Day. That's the best I can do for now since it's been so crazy busy on top of all of us sick at some time or another too.



My Beautiful Mother's Day Gift that Siena made in Preschool.




Our Annual FCC Mother/Daughter Tea Party




Siena's Preschool Field Trip to Alum Springs
It was a beautiul park that I didn't even know existed & was so close to town.
We will have to go back soon to take more pictures.




Strawberry Picking at Westmoreland Berry Farm
Siena's little friend Caroline accompanied us out to the farm this year & we also met up with our friends the Jones family & the Sanabria family. These are the best berries!



Show Week at The Little Gym
As you can see, the theme was Hawaiian. I didn't get many pictures since I was doing video too & I don't know what my camera setting was on since they are not very good shots either.

No comments: