Sunday, July 04, 2010

July 4th- Siena Style


Our 4th was really nice & pleasant. That seems to just sum it all up. We had an "All American" lunch of hotdogs with our good friends, the Jung family. I had to include a picture of the Flag cake that I made. It was the easiest cake to decorate ever. Siena & little friend Sarah got some time in the pool to cool off. Wish I had taken pictures of both of the girls together but I didn't think to take pictures until they had left since Sarah's Mom & I were too busy planning our next little getaway. We hope to take the girls to Va. Beach in a few weeks for an all girls trip.
Later in the evening Mark, Siena & I set out to catch the fireworks in town. It was Siena's 1st this year & she really wanted to go. Mark was a little hesitant because of the traffic, but the good ol' Daddy that he is, stuck it out even though it was a mess trying to get out after the show. Thanks Daddy!
Check back for my next post to cover our mini vacation to PA that included Dutch Wonderland & the Amish area.


No comments: