Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mother's Tea at Preschool

This year instead of having a Mother/ Child open house at preschool in the evening, Siena's school had a Mother's Tea during school hours. One of the Moms told me that they changed it up this year since some of the kids got a little confused about going to school at night time. Sure wasn't Siena. I think she would go to school even in the middle of the night! In any case, it was a big hit with Siena. She seemed very proud to show me around her room & do the crafts during the Tea. The kids (I'm sure the teacher did most of the work) had made pumpkin muffins that were actually very yummy. I even got the easiest recipe for them that the teacher emailed us since some of the Moms were asking for it.


Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

No comments: