Monday, February 14, 2011

HaPpY VaLeNtInE's DaY


All Dressed up for Valentines Day. We had 2 parties to go to today. One at school & one at a friend's house.

Siena got lots of cards & candy from her Valentines at school. Ohhhh the sugar overload!

My Sweet Valentine gave me a card & my favorite perfume, "Happy". And my tiniest Sweet Valentine gave me a beautiful handmade card & picture of herself!

Ok...I have to show you my own little gift to myself. If you know anything about me, then you know that I consider myself to be the Coupon Queen, at least around here. So I had a "Buy One Get One Free" coupon for a House Plant from Home Depot. You have to sign up with their Garden Club to get offers like this one. Anyway...I got 2 African Violets for the price of one which was only a total of 2.80. Not too bad....Happy Goodies to Me!
Siena also got tons of goodies in the mail all week from her Sweet Baba & Sweet Aunt Betty. A box full of treats & money from Aunt Betty. From Baba she got a card with money & a cute Doggie purse filled with candy & cool shades! I want to let you all know that we have a new Sweetheart in the neighborhood! We are proud to announce that our dear friends Brian & Daniel have been Blessed with a New Baby Girl! Her name is Sandi. Sandi is 4 months old & her forever Mommy & Daddy are Over the Moon in Love with her! Isn't she a doll? She is the sweetest baby! This weekend we had them & our good friends Maribel, Elmo & little Kevin over for dinner. This has been the sweetest week we have had in a long time in more ways than one!
ADOPTION = LOVE

No comments: