Saturday, February 26, 2011

Let's Play

While I have to admit, I'm not a fan of pretend play. I love being with my daughter more than anything, yet the way she loves to play most is the opposite of me. I love reading to her, teaching her new things, cooking with her, doing math with her & playing board games. Those are just some of the more interesting things that I prefer. Yet she, on the other hand has such a vivid imagination! For instance, she will often tell you what a piece of half eaten food looks like. "Look Momma, it looks like an upside down boat." Then there's the other side. The side that wants you play her way, while playing "pretend." That's where the director comes out. It wouldn't surprise me if she ends up working for Disney one day. Creator/ Director! Oh yeah....owning it all one day too! :)

We played in her room this morning & I watched her in awe! Her creativity is wild & out of this world. I Love it & I would have it any other way!CEO/ Director Princess Siena

No comments: