Saturday, April 16, 2011

Party Time!

It was Easter Party time at Preschool last Friday & I was one of the Mom's in charge of the party this year. At the beginning of the year the Moms sign up for a holiday party & this year I choose Easter. The kids were eager to hunt eggs in the church yard then it was back inside for the little party. I made the bunny cookies on a stick which were a big hit. Thank goodness I didn't screw them up like I did Daddy's Birthday pie. The bunny cookies were a Wilton kit from JoAnn's so it was a little easier. After snacks the kids moved to the next table for a craft which I also supplied. Mini suncatchers to paint. Siena of course painted her bunny in her favorite color of blue.



Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

No comments: