Monday, May 02, 2011

Prettying Up the Place

With a little help from Mother Nature that is. Spring is my favorite time of the year. I love flowers & just can't ever get enough of them. I took a few pictures of my favorite little venues to show them off. The wreath on the front door is my latest project. I just used the base of an old wreath that I had so I made this one for under $20.00. The problem now is that I had to run off a bird that was in it today. Maybe he/she thought that he/she could make a nest in the little faux birdnest that I put in it or was making friends with the faux bird.
My clematis on the back deck has never bloomed this well, but with all the rain we've had, everything is growing so beautifully. Roses are all over town already too. They usually don't come until much later.

Next outdoor project: Planting some Spinach Seeds & Zucchini plants in the deck planter boxes. I've got a little garden fairy that's eager to help me too! :)








Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

No comments: