Saturday, September 03, 2011

Etsy

I've been here most of the night trying to network my Etsy shop. Business seems a little slow this week so here I am posting it to my blog in order to drum up some business.
For those of you who don't know what Etsy is, then you really need to check it out. It's not like Ebay but then it sort of is. No bidding, just straight out buying. I think that bidding thing on Ebay is getting to everyone & most people list "Buy It Now" with Ebay anyway.
Etsy is a nicer group too. Since they only allow certain products to be sold, I think it eliminates a lot of riffraff. Their categories are Handmade, which includes anything from baked goods to jewelry, Vintage items & Supplies for making handmade items.

So without further ado...I invite you to join my Facebook page for my Etsy shop-http://www.facebook.com/thevintageroad2retro & of course browse my Etsy Shop-http://www.etsy.com/shop/thevintageroad2retro
You can actually get to my shop through the FB page.

As far as what I have, well it's mostly vintage items but I sometimes list a few supply items that I have on hand & need to destash. And I love to create new things from vintage items. In the Etsy world that's called Upcycling. I guess that's the politically correct term now. It used to be called Trash to Treasure. Maybe it still is. I don't know...it's just fun for me.
But even if you don't purchase anything from me, I hope you enjoy Etsy. It's full of lots of great artisans, bakers & crafters.

No comments: