Friday, October 28, 2011

Kindergarten Pumpkins...Oh My!

Well, I did ask for it.....It seemed like the longest ride of my life to the Pumpkin Patch with Siena's class on a school bus last week. I wanted to go & finally got my right, yes right, to ride on the bus as a chaperone to the Pumpkin Patch. I could have gone in my car but I wanted to help & lucky me, another mom had to drop out, so I got fun on. I've never been surrounded by so many kids at once. I shouldn't complain though, it was only noisy for the most part. I just can't understand why the school choose to drive 45 minutes away to a huge Pumpkin Patch when there were 2 just down the road from the school. Her teacher had been out on medical leave so it was her 1st whole day back & things were a little unorganized to say the least. But in the end it worked out & Siena along with all the others had a fun time. Isn't that what it's all about?

No comments: