Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cheap Momma uses Faux Santa



Call me "Cheap" this year. But I didn't even order the fancy photo Christmas cards this year & Siena sat in the lap of a faux Holiday Craft show Santa. I can't believe it's so close to Christmas. I've had a set back this year. I was sick for pretty much a whole week. Yeah...that's it. That's my excuse. I'm using it anyway.. No I was sick & I'm just getting back into the swing of things. At least I got our Christmas cards out with a nice shot of Siena in front of the tree.  Good thing I bought most of my gifts either online or early in the season.

But really. Isn't it about just being with family & friends and sharing good times like baking cookies together? Yes, and that's what's on the list for our next project here at the Schaller Manor.

No comments: