Friday, January 25, 2013

Christmas 2012

I'm late again with an update but that's the story of my life right now. Too many pots on the stove for this Momma.
Oh well, better late than never. And yes, I've started & stopped this post multiple times in trying to even get it accomplished. Then when I had it all ready to post the pictures, Blogger was down for posting pictures. Ughhh!
Our Christmas was sweet & mellow this year. No travels, yet we did bring Grandma aka Baba to us this year. She made it in time for Siena's school program that I showed you in a previous post.  So from there I'll catch up on some of the high lights.

An attempt at making a picture for our Christmas Cards but I sent Santa pictures instead.

Having fun with Baba
 

The Masterpiece!
 
More goodies. Some for Santa.
 
All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth.
 


Setting out cookies & milk for Santa.
 
Christmas Morning.
I don't think she realized it was going to be so big.
Yes, she's into Space exploration this year, yet she assures us that she won't be going into outer space herself.
 
 
2 Women in the kitchen? Ummmm could be dangerous.


Dinner is Served.


It didn't take anytime at all to teach Siena how to play Chess. She's now very good at it & loves to play. She's beat me a few times already too.

A few family & friends shots.

A new baby for the Sanabria Family! Congratulations on baby Andrew.
The Schaller legacy lives on!!!
 
Our good friends the Sanabria Family
Happy New Year Everyone!!!

No comments: