Friday, May 24, 2013

Spring Has Sprung so I'm Catching Up!

Well, it's finally spring yet today actually feels more like a March day with all the cool air & wind.
But I'll take it. No more snow.

So much has been going on so I guess I'll just post a few of the highlights with some pictures to catch up.  Hope I don't forget anything.

 
Spring Break to North Carolina
The Biltmore Estate with a few stops along the way.
 
 
 April Birthday for Daddy
 

The Girl Scouts Father Daughter Dance.
Always a Big Day!

All the pretty ladies.
 
Daisy Troop adventure to the horse rescue farm.
 
 ....to me!
 
So happy to be her Momma!!!


A relaxing Mother's Day at King's Dominion.
No crowds & the day was beautiful.
 
 
 
Showing off her long hair that Momma curled.
 
 The introduction for Piano Recital #3.
 


The pianist, Siena Xiao with wonderful teacher, Mrs. Christine.
 
 
Watch the Recital Video here.
 
Hope you enjoyed my catch up. Now we are on our way tomorrow for a getaway to the Williamsburg & Yorktown area here in Va. for this Memorial Day weekend.
Next week I must get to work on more plans for Siena's Birthday Party. The plans are in motion already. Just have to tie things up.
Have a Great Holiday everyone  & Thank You for those that have & are serving so that we may continue to may more Memorials Days.
 
 
 

 

No comments: