Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Gifts Keep Coming!!!

Wow!!! Wow!!! More presents came for me!
Let me show you what I got last week.I got some great books and a purse from Grandma when she came up to visit. A silver dollar coin was also in the purse from Grandma's good friends Charlotte & Floyd. Now I can go shopping.
A new lavendar outfit, pink sandals, a bunny & a pair of Nebraska Cornhuskers Socks from good friends Lorraine & Jimmy.
Go Cornhuskers! Maybe Daddy won't have too much trouble matching this outfit when he dresses me.
My favorite movie, Happy Feet came from my Godmother, Maria.
I jump up & down everytime I see it.
It is so much fun! I got a beautiful handmade lavendar blankie from Aunt Amy & Uncle Paul. I sleep with it every night.
I think I made out pretty good this time!

No comments: