Monday, February 25, 2008

Angel Pie Bows-Spring Craft Show

Angel Pie Bows is still going strong!

Please Join me on Sat. March 15 th at the Courtland High School Spring Craft Show!
Mark your Calendar now!!!

Time: 9:00 - 3:00
Where: Courtland H.S. Fredericksburg, Va.

Here's a link for directions.

If you would like to see a sample of my work, here's the link to Angel Pie Bows.

But this is only a very small sample of what I offer.
I really don't have a lot of time to post pictures of my work since most of my time is tending to Siena or making bows. So if you would like a custom bow, I can make anything! I am also embellishing girl's denim overalls (like the one I made for Siena at Christmas) and shirts with matching bows. I'm adding lots of new items daily.

Also, I am now offering Bow Parties.
Arranged in the usual manner as most home business parties, the Hostess receives 15% of the total sales toward purchase of any bows.

No comments: