Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Big Girl Bed

Siena finally got her Big Girl Bed & she just loves it. But this transition is a little sad for us though. No more baby furniture, our baby girl is growing up. She loves it & I guess that's all that should matter. She sleeps in it all night so that's a big plus. She hasn't used her high chair in sometime now. I sold the crib rather fast on Craig's List so I'm trying to do the same with the high chair. I've been doing a lot of Spring cleaning lately. Oh, no not really cleaning, like mopping & sweeping of course. I wouldn't dare do that. LOL! That's not my forte. LOL! Get real. I have to hire someone for that. I've always hated house work. As long as I can pay someone to do it, it's all theirs. But I have been selling a lot of stuff lately. So I guess it's more like Clearing out. I did a big flea market/garage sale charity event last weekend & did ok & even won $32.00 in a raffle that was going on at it. Couldn't believe that, I never win anything. So to help me out a little more on my "Clearing Out" why not check out Siena's Closet & Momma's Garage Too.?
http://sienascloset.blogspot.com/
You just might see something that you can't live without.




1 comment:

granola girl said...

Our sweet girl is in a big girl bed too it feels like such a big step doesn't it?!? Glad to see you guys are doing well! Enjoy the brief spring.