Saturday, April 25, 2009

A New Look!

Okay, what do you think of the new look of my Blog?
I just couldn't go on any longer with that boring old Blogger design. And besides, it's Spring. Time for a new look!

This was all done by the most talented Blog Designer, Danielle. Her site is called The Design Girl @ http://www.thedesigngirlstudio.blogspot.com/
Her button is also at the bottom of my sidebar. Check out what she can do for your Blog if you're looking for a makeover. There is so much to choose from but we finally got it all done. She will work with you so that you do a lot of the designing yourself or at least let her know how you would like things. A very patient young woman, I may add too.


Okay...I know you want to read about Siena's vacation. Well, read on, but I must say that it's a little bit of a long post. Be sure to see all of the photo albums after the post too.

2 comments:

EJ said...

I love the new look, so fresh! The arbor draws you right in. She did a fantastic job!
Ellen

Sean and Mic said...

Love it! It looks really nice.
-michelle