Monday, September 13, 2010

Back to School

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Well I just dropped Siena off at school a few hours ago & had time to do a good walk downtown & still run to Target. Yeah...she's back to school. She had no problems going back. She was so ready. Before school we all meet in a big room up stairs & then the teachers come up to get them to walk down to the classrooms together. I didn't walk down with Siena today but did follow. Once she saw me, she wanted me to "just leave, Momma." My, how big she is! Pictures here are the ones that I took last Friday at Orientation. Most of her old classmates are in her class this year along with a few new ones. I think that works really well so they can have the comfort of old friends while meeting new ones. I think this year will go as smooth as last year.

No comments: