Thursday, March 22, 2007

Hanging out in Gaungzhou

See my 2 teeth?



Me & Mommy at Lunch

Shamian Park by the White Swan Hotel
Daddy's in Heaven now!
Everybody loves to talk to Miss Schaller. She knows all the latest gossip.



Playing in the playroom at the White Swan
I might buy something if you push me around!
I need my beauty sleep, people!

I'm on the famous red coach.

Like my new suit?


AFTH group shot. See me in the middle?
Hey, new kids on the block.




An evening stroll along the river.


I wonder if my daddy will let me wear my skirts that short?

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like you are having a great time. Nice to see Helen in the group photo. Can't wait for my turn!

Steph
www.journey-to-lindsey.blogspot.com

Erica said...

Hi! I absolutely adore reading stories like yours and being able to share in your heart warming journey. I rarely comment but just had to pop in and say that YOUR DAUGHTER IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!! She is just so cute!

Congratulations on your new, beautiful family. Your gotcha day vidoe footage had me in tears and it was so touching.

I never understood the matching room process that much either but, wow, someone is doing something right because she looks so much like the two of you - the resemblance is uncanny.

Congratulations again and thankyou for sharing your jouney.

Erica (in Australia)