Sunday, September 02, 2007

An Angel Pie Bow Coming Soon to a Blog Near You!


Hi Everyone!

Soon I will be launching my new Blog. It will be featuring a new line of Girl's Boutique style Hair Bows & More. The "more" will be ongoing surprise clothing & then some. It's all in the making right now so please be sure to come back here soon to get the link to visit. You'll be able to even create your own bow. I have tons of colors of ribbon and trinkets for bows. Most items will be a one of a kind creation. Created by me or by you! I'm very excited about this venture. As many of you know I am now staying home most of the time with Siena. My work hours have very much decreased since we do not use Daycare. I only work a few days a month and that is when Mark is able to work from home. So yes, this venture is to help me maintain a steady income while staying home with Siena.

Please stay tuned for a lot more Fun!!!

No comments: