Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween Tricks or Treats?

Well we made it to 5 houses last night for Trick or Treating. Oh yeah...the Kai-Lan costume came in just in time too. It arrived on Halloween after 3:00PM. Phew! That was close! Thought the postman was going to play tricks on us & not deliver it on time.

Everyone in this house is sick, no treat there, so we didn't go too far in the neighborhood. Not to mention it was a bit rainy. I wasn't too happy with the looks of the costume but Siena loved it & even wore the headpiece so I guess that's all that mattered. She had to put it on once it came and even wore it all day today. Only a few people that knew who Kai Lan was, knew who she was supposed to be. Last year's Minnie Mouse costume is still my favorite.

Her cough is getting better, that's a treat, so we will be staying home until Tues so she can go back to school. At least that's the plan for now. Daddy is the real sick one. I think it's the flu but not the swine flu. For me I just want someone to chop my head off & then I will feel much better.

No comments: