Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kindergarten Kick Off








It's hard to believe that Siena is going to start Kindergarten in just a few weeks. I can still remember the feelings I had when I 1st held her in China. That tiny little girl is now so big & bright! I held up fine today at the orientation but the 1st day of school may prove to be a different story & even now I'm a little teary eyed just thinking about it all. The fact that she's so excited...("I'm so cited." as she says) is what makes me so happy.


Orientation was a brief run down of what the kid's day will be like, the lunch program, the bus, & a few other matters. The parents listened to the spill while the kids got to go to a class room with the teachers to play & talk. We still have Open House next month when we will find out who her teacher will be.

No comments: