Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Consignment Sale

Kid's Consignment Sales are a big thing around here. I'm such a reseller, I don't know why I never thought of this myself, years ago.
So this past week was my favorite one. I usually have plenty to sell of Siena's but I seem to have less & less each year. I guess because in the beginning I had bought her so much while we were waiting on her to come home from China.
 Since I was a volunteer again this year I was able to go on the 1st day to shop. I usually like to go alone so I can shop better but I had to take Siena with me.  I didn't have anyone to keep her & Mark was out of town. I had to pick her up a little early from school to make it there early enough to not miss out on the good stuff. In the beginning it was pretty quiet in the big room where all the clothes were since most people didn't have their children with them. Siena was just a few feet away from me while I was looking through the clothes when all of a sudden she blurted out one her infamous random questions. " Mommy, when are you going to tell me about when babies come out of the body?" Oh yeah...just out of the blue. There were of course several ladies that over heard so heads raised. Trying not to upset her, I just told her that we needed to talk about it another time. Needless to say, it still upset her since I was trying to explain that we couldn't talk about it at that time. Wow! The way kid's minds work. 

 On another note I was able to grab all of this for just 27.50!









No comments: